Looking for a dedicated employee for busy optometric office who is energetic, a great team player and willing to learn.
You will be working in a fast paced and professional work environment. Employer willing to train.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Strong communicator or listener to customers and associates
• Knowledge of MS Office programs
• Data Entry
• Perform pre-examination testing with accuracy and attention to detail
• Provide customer service - great people skills and works well with the public
• Sells Optical products and adjusts glasses
• Adapts to changing work demands
• Other duties as assigned.
32-40 hours per week
Employment contingent on passing pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Apply in person to complete application and submit your resume.
Mid Columbia Vision Center
415 WASHINGTON ST.
THE DALLES, OR 97058-2215